- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli,-Saraj discussed with President of Algerian National Assembly, Abdulqader Ben Salah latest developments in Libya and ways to reunite Libyans. Ben Salah renewed Algeria's outstanding stance in its efforts leading to stabilization and stability and readiness to work with institutions emanating from the political accord to face security political and economic challenges. Saraj praised Algeria's efforts both people and government in bringing peace in Libya and safeguarding its unity. The meeting was attended by Foreign Minister of Algeria, RamathanLamamraand Algerian state minister for Arab and Maghreb Affairs, AbdulqaderMesahle.
Source: Libyan News Agency