- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli,-Saraj discussed with President of Algerian National Assembly, Abdulqader Ben Salah latest developments in Libya and ways to reunite Libyans. Ben Salah renewed Algeria's outstanding stance in its efforts leading to stabilization and stability and readiness to work with institutions emanating from the political accord to face security political and economic challenges. Saraj praised Algeria's efforts both people and government in bringing peace in Libya and safeguarding its unity. The meeting was attended by Foreign Minister of Algeria, RamathanLamamraand Algerian state minister for Arab and Maghreb Affairs, AbdulqaderMesahle.
Source: Libyan News Agency