- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, President of the Presidency Council of the GNA has congratulated the US president elect, Donald Trump for his victory in the US presidential elections. Wishing his new administration success. Saraj underscored the strategic relations between the two countries. He praised the support offered to the GNA, and the Libyan people politically and militarily. Saraj wished continued support and building stronger partnership for stability of Libya and exiting its crisis.
Source: National News Agency