- ticket title
- LIBYA: NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER KILLED IN TRIPOLI CLASHES
- SCORES OF MIGRANTS UNACCOUNTED FOR AFTER BOAT CAPSIZES OFF LIBYA: IOM
- Reports: Shipwrecks in Mediterranean Kill 170 Migrants
- Ten Confirmed Dead, 10 Missing From Burning Ships Off Kerch Strait
- Egypt Says Clashes Kill 7 Troops, 59 Militants in Sinai
Tripoli, Chairman of national Oil Corporation, Eng Mustfa Sanalla discussed with director general of Ripsol Libya branch the situation in Sharara oil field and the prospect of using latest technology to improve its productivity besides bilateral cooperation in all fields. The meeting also covered security situation and best ways to improve it and provide protection to the workers at various company oil fields. Sanalla underscored the importance of enhancing local technical studies and other national capacities.
Source: Libya News Agency