- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Brussels-UNSMIL head, Ghassan Salame discussed Monday in Brussels with NATO Secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg latest developments in Libya. UNSMIL website reported that Salame asserted to Stoltenberg that the Libyan crisis cannot be solved militarily. Salame is making a tour of European capitals to discuss immediate cease-fire of the fighting raging at the outskirts of Tripoli and restoring the political dialogue.
Source: Libya News Agency