- ticket title
- DTM Libya – Tripoli Flash Update #17 (23 May 2019)
- Continuing Session, Non-Governmental Organizations Committee Recommends 32 Groups for Consultative Status with Economic and Social Council, Defers Action on 52
- Stopping the War for Tripoli – Middle East and North Africa Briefing N69
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Manchester Marks Anniversary of Concert Bombing
Brussels-UNSMIL head, Ghassan Salame discussed Monday in Brussels with NATO Secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg latest developments in Libya. UNSMIL website reported that Salame asserted to Stoltenberg that the Libyan crisis cannot be solved militarily. Salame is making a tour of European capitals to discuss immediate cease-fire of the fighting raging at the outskirts of Tripoli and restoring the political dialogue.
Source: Libya News Agency