- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Salama: National Gathering Best Way to Get Libyans to Join
Reconstruction of State.
Sunday , 15– 04– 2018 – 16:52:00
Tripoli, 15 April 2018(Lana) The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan
Salama has said the national gathering which currently holds meetings
in a number of Libyan cities was the best way of engaging the Libyan
people to help reconstruct the Libyan state.
The gathering is the last component in the UN plan for Libya, and
was being convened to listen to the people in respect of their will,
Salama reasserted that the gathering was a chance for liaison
among all Libyans, to listen to proposals which will be relayed to
the UN Security Council.