- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
Tripoli, The UN Special Representative to Libya, Ghassan Salama met Tuesday with the Russian ambassador to Libya. UNSMIL reported on its website that the meeting covered military escalation in Tripoli and the need to restore calm and protection of civilians. The meeting covered latest developments, referendum and election prospects.
Source: Libya News Agency