- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli, The Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Ghasan Salama and his Assistant Stephaney Williams yesterday met representatives of Misrata at the House of Representatives and the High State Council. The Head of the mission also met civil activists and representatives of civil society organisations. UNSMIL sources said the mission was seeking to establish security and stability in the capital Tripoli. Salama’s talks with representatives focused on national reconciliation, combat of corruption, human rights and the political process in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency