- ticket title
- Amendments 012-025 – Annual Report on the implementation of the Common Security and Defence Policy – A8-0351/2017(012-025)
- Gemalto eSIM technology enables Always Connected experience for new Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced
- الإمارات العربية المتحدة هي أول بلد عربي يفوز بعضوية مجلس المنظمة البحرية الدولية من الفئة ب
- MediaTek SoCs are optimized and ready for Android Oreo (Go edition)
- The Manchester bombing: unknown unknowns and “hindsight bias”
Rome – The UN Special Envoy to Libyan Ghassan Salama said the Italian Navy mission to render support for the Libyan Coast Guard forces was a step in the right direction, to deal with menace of trafficking and illegal migration from the Libyan coast toward Italian southern shores. ‘We are aware of the controversy surrounding this mission in Libya, Salam said at a press conference following a meeting with Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano. Cooperation and transparency in the exchange between Libya and Italy are the best way of confronting the challenge that concerns us all, he said.
Source: Libya News Agency