- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Benghazi-The UN Special Envoy Ghasan Salama held talks in Benghazi on Monday with prominent actors in the eastern part of the country, in a bid push national reconciliation and convene the National Gathering.
Source: Libya News Agency