- ticket title
- Ministry of Health condemns attack on medical caravan
- UN Development Programme: Ongoing Conflict in Libya Has Bas Consequences on Children
- 74 Migrants Rescued off Libyan Coast, 110 Others Turned Back
- Ghadams general hospital stage a protest
- Salame Discuss With Crisis Committee Safe Return of Morzug Residents and Basic Needs
Rabat, Moroccan Foreign Minister, Nasser Bauritha discussed with the UN envoy to Libya developments in Libya and progress of UN plan of action in Libya. This came when Moroccan Foreign minister welcomed in Rabat Tuesday the UN envoy to Libya Ghassan Salama. The meeting according to UNSMIL website report was in line with ‘Continuous consultations between Morocco and the UN’.
Source: Libya News Agency