- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Rabat, Moroccan Foreign Minister, Nasser Bauritha discussed with the UN envoy to Libya developments in Libya and progress of UN plan of action in Libya. This came when Moroccan Foreign minister welcomed in Rabat Tuesday the UN envoy to Libya Ghassan Salama. The meeting according to UNSMIL website report was in line with ‘Continuous consultations between Morocco and the UN’.
Source: Libya News Agency