- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Rabat, Moroccan Foreign Minister, Nasser Bauritha discussed with the UN envoy to Libya developments in Libya and progress of UN plan of action in Libya. This came when Moroccan Foreign minister welcomed in Rabat Tuesday the UN envoy to Libya Ghassan Salama. The meeting according to UNSMIL website report was in line with ‘Continuous consultations between Morocco and the UN’.
Source: Libya News Agency