- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Tripoli The UN envoy to Libya Ghassan Salama discussed with the new EU ambassador to Libya security and political developments in Libya. UNSMIL reported in a press release that the meeting attended by Salam’s deputy Stephaney Williams discussed latest security and economic development in Libya, besides the EU plan in support of the reform efforts in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency