- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli The UN envoy to Libya Ghassan Salama discussed with the new EU ambassador to Libya security and political developments in Libya. UNSMIL reported in a press release that the meeting attended by Salam’s deputy Stephaney Williams discussed latest security and economic development in Libya, besides the EU plan in support of the reform efforts in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency