- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Munich-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama held in Munich, where he attended the Security Conference, a number of international leaders and politicians. According to UNSMIL Communication Office Salama had a meeting with German Minister of State Walter Lindner with whom he discussed the situation in Libya. The UN Special Envoy also met the provisional Chairwoman of the World Bank Group Christina Georgiva, to discuss political developments in Libya and how to address economic challenges hindering the political process in the country. Salam also met Sudanese Foreign Minister Al Derderi Mohmed Ahmed, and the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court Fato Bensuda and discussed with the latter mechanism of enforcement of international law in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency