- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Munich-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama held in Munich, where he attended the Security Conference, a number of international leaders and politicians. According to UNSMIL Communication Office Salama had a meeting with German Minister of State Walter Lindner with whom he discussed the situation in Libya. The UN Special Envoy also met the provisional Chairwoman of the World Bank Group Christina Georgiva, to discuss political developments in Libya and how to address economic challenges hindering the political process in the country. Salam also met Sudanese Foreign Minister Al Derderi Mohmed Ahmed, and the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court Fato Bensuda and discussed with the latter mechanism of enforcement of international law in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency