- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
- Flights resume at Amitiq airport
Addis Ababa-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama and Algerian Foreign Minister Abdul Gader Msahel have discussed developments of the political situation in Libya, on the sidelines of the AU Summit in Addis Ababa. The UN Envoy briefed the Algerian Minister on the latest activities by the UN Mission in Libya, to bring about a settlement for the crisis, and thanked Algeria for its support of the UN effort. On his part, Msahel said Algeria was concerned about the situation in Libya and the affect it had on the whole region, and said Algeria was in contact with Libyan parties to assist in the dialogue and reconciliation effort.
Source: Libya News Agency