- ticket title
- NOC Chairman of the Board Participates in Libyan-German Economic Forum in Tunis
- Al Serraj Receives UN and AU Delegations
- CEO of Electricity Company Discusses With Ukrainian Ambassador Cooperation in Electricity Area
- European Union Investing ‘As Never Before’ in Cooperation with United Nations System, High Representative Tells Security Council
- UN Support Mission in Libya Denies Setting Time and Venue for National Gathering Conference
Addis Ababa-The UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama said that UN plan to resolve crisis in Libya did not and would not change. In statements to the Libya National Channel media mission in Addis Ababa, on the sidelines of the African Union Summit and the Quartet meeting in which he took part, Salama said he welcomed efforts of regional organisations like the African Union and the League of Arab States as part of the UN plan. The UN is open to all parties within the stated principles, fighting terrorism, defending civilian rights and property and confronting those bent on destroying national and sovereign institutions especially oil installations, Salama said.
Source: Libya News Agency