- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-The Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Ghasan Salama is visiting Algeria on Monday. Algerian Foreign Ministry said the 2 day visit was part of consultations between the UN and Algeria over the situation in Libya. Salama was expected to meet Algerian Foreign Minister Abdul Gader Msahel, the Ministry said in a statement, adding that Salama-Msahel talks would focus on developments in Libya and execution of measures adopted as part of the UN plan to settle the Libyan crisis. Algeria has, in the last two days, welcomed steps to reunite divided institutions in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency