- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council spokesman, Mohamed Salak underlined the keen interest of the President of the Presidency Council to end bloodshed in southern Libya and to avert any clashes among the brothers whatever their differences are. The spokesman said in his Thursday briefing that security and stability of the public in southern Libya override any political polarization. He also conveyed the emphases of the President of Presidency Council to distance civilian institutions from any military operations and not to endanger the lives of civilians, renewing emphases on the common objectives of the fight against terrorism, extremism, organized crime and mercenaries coming from outside the borders, calling for one stance in the face of such perils.
Source: Libya News Agency