- ticket title
- Amendments 012-025 – Annual Report on the implementation of the Common Security and Defence Policy – A8-0351/2017(012-025)
- Gemalto eSIM technology enables Always Connected experience for new Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced
- الإمارات العربية المتحدة هي أول بلد عربي يفوز بعضوية مجلس المنظمة البحرية الدولية من الفئة ب
- MediaTek SoCs are optimized and ready for Android Oreo (Go edition)
- The Manchester bombing: unknown unknowns and “hindsight bias”
Moscow – Russian President Vladimir Putin has expressed optimism about ending the crisis in Libya, saying Russia was prepared to contribute to getting things back to normal in Libya. Hope for establishment of peace in Libya exists, and Russia is prepared to contribute with all means along with the interested nations, Putin said at a meeting with Italian Premier Paolo Gentelone. Hope for restoring peace to Libya is there in spite of all odds ..this country is getting very important in the region and for Europe having turned into a transit point for a large number of refugees, particularly those from sub-Sahara Africa, towards Europe.
Source: Libya News Agency