- ticket title
- Libya: Russian FM calls for early ceasefire at meeting with UN-backed GNA officials
- EASTERN FORCES QUIT LIBYAN CAPITAL AFTER YEAR-LONG ASSAULT
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
Moscow - Russian President Vladimir Putin has expressed optimism about ending the crisis in Libya, saying Russia was prepared to contribute to getting things back to normal in Libya. Hope for establishment of peace in Libya exists, and Russia is prepared to contribute with all means along with the interested nations, Putin said at a meeting with Italian Premier Paolo Gentelone. Hope for restoring peace to Libya is there in spite of all odds ..this country is getting very important in the region and for Europe having turned into a transit point for a large number of refugees, particularly those from sub-Sahara Africa, towards Europe.
Source: Libya News Agency