- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Moscow - Russian President Vladimir Putin has expressed optimism about ending the crisis in Libya, saying Russia was prepared to contribute to getting things back to normal in Libya. Hope for establishment of peace in Libya exists, and Russia is prepared to contribute with all means along with the interested nations, Putin said at a meeting with Italian Premier Paolo Gentelone. Hope for restoring peace to Libya is there in spite of all odds ..this country is getting very important in the region and for Europe having turned into a transit point for a large number of refugees, particularly those from sub-Sahara Africa, towards Europe.
Source: Libya News Agency