- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
Moscow- The Russian Deputy Foreign Minister, Mikhail Bogdanov, discussed the latest field and political situation in Libya with the Italian ambassador in Moscow, Pascual Terraciano. The Russian “Sputnik” news agency said that the two sides agreed on the importance of contacts with all the important political forces in Libya in order to cease fire and launch a comprehensive political process. In the same context, the Russian Foreign Ministry issued a statement reaffirming the need for continued contacts between Moscow and Rome with the various political parties in Libya to stop the military escalation, and to find an appropriate formula for the solution in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency