- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
' According to 'Russia Today' satellite channel, Lavarov called, at a meeting with the Speaker of Libyan Parliament Agila Saleh in Moscow, for ways to be found to promote national reconciliation in Libya with regard to the UN Security Council resolutions. On his part, the Speaker of the Libyan Parliament highlighted the relationship between Libya and Russia, particularly in the economic area, and praised Russia's role vis a vis Libyan issues.
Source: Libya News Agency