- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavarov held talks with the UN Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama on strengthening international effort to support the Libya-Libyan talks, the National Gathering Conference. There was an emphasis, at the talks, held on the sideline of the Munich Security Conference, on the need for initiating a comprehensive Libyan dialogue, and to incorporate all Libyan political forces, with the aim of creating a unified system which can lead to comprehensive elections. The conference, in which nearly 40 heads of state and government are taking part including Libya, discusses current crises and future security challenges. It is attended by the EU High Representative of Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini, the Secretary General of Nato, CEO of the International Monetary Fund, the Secretary General of the Organisation of Security and Cooperation in Europe, and the CEO of the UN Development Programme.
Source: Libya News Agency