- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Moscow-Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavarov warned against Libya turning into a major base for terrorists in north Africa. 'Libya is risking turning into a major base for terrorists, and the infection will spread to other countries in the continent, Lavarov said in press statements. The ongoing confrontations between Libyan parties has led to a continued vacuum in Libya, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency