- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Moscow-Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavarov warned against Libya turning into a major base for terrorists in north Africa. 'Libya is risking turning into a major base for terrorists, and the infection will spread to other countries in the continent, Lavarov said in press statements. The ongoing confrontations between Libyan parties has led to a continued vacuum in Libya, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency