- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Russia will continue pushing for a ceasefire agreement in Libya, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Tuesday, after strongman Khalifa Haftar left talks in Moscow without signing a deal.
"We will pursue our efforts in this direction. For now a definitive result has not been achieved," Lavrov said at a press conference in Colombo.
Source: National News Agency