- ticket title
- XCMG’s Global Livestreaming Proves a Success as Third Event Turnover Reaches US$28 Million in Five Hours
- With a Brand Value of Over 105 Billion Yuan, Shanghai Electric Ranks 48th Most Valuable in China
- أيبك تحقق صافي أرباح بقيمة 9.02 مليون دولار أمريكي في النصف الأول من العام 2020
- The Bermuda Stock Exchange and Parent Company Miami International Holdings, Inc. Announce $1.94 Billion Debt Listing for NCL Corporation Ltd.
- GNA Deputy President Meets Italian Ambassador
Russia Says Libya Needs to Set up Unity Government of All Political Powers.Tuesday , 07-02-2017 – 16:45:00
Moscow, 7 January 2017(Lana) Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Michael Bugdanov has stressed the need for Libya to set up a unity government with participation of political powers. In a statement , the Russian Foreign Ministry said Bugdanov stressed at a meeting with the UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler, the need for incorporating all key political powers and tribal and regional figures in Libya in effort of set up a united power entity. There was a emphasis on the importance of reaching an agreement and solutions to the controversial issues to allow a direct solution to the domestic problems including the terrorism scourge. =Lana=