- ticket title
- France voices concern about current tense situation in Libya
- Libya crisis: France suspends Nato mission role amid Turkey row
- 102 illegal immigrants rescued off western Libyan coast
- The Mandate Of The European Mission In Libya Is Extended Until Early July Next Year
- German Foreign Ministry: The War In Libya Can Only Be Stopped By The Parties To The Libyan Conflict Sitting At The Same Table
Moscow- Moscow and Rome have announced the importance of contacts with all important political forces in Libya for a ceasefire and the establishment of a comprehensive political process. This came during a phone call, Monday, between the Russian Deputy Foreign Minister “Mikhail Bogdanov” and the Italian ambassador in Moscow, “Pascali Terraciano”. A statement issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry said: “The importance and relevance of communications between Moscow and Rome with all the important political forces in Libya has been confirmed in order to stop fighting and establish a comprehensive political process in Libya.” According to the Russian Foreign Ministry, the phone call was made on the initiative of the Italian side.
Source: Libya News Agency