- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Wednesday, March 16, 2016 – 06:44
Only a few years after French troops broke up its desert stronghold and scattered its fighters into the dunes, Al Qaeda’s branch in West Africa has regrouped and extended its reach, storming into new territory across three nations.
Friday, June 19, 2015 – 06:48
Al Qaeda’s branch in North Africa, in a stinging statement issued Thursday, denied that the jihadist leader Mokhtar Belmokhtar had been killed in an American airstrike in Libya this week.
Thursday, May 21, 2015 – 07:18
France’s Ministry of Defense confirmed that French troops have killed commander Abdelkarim al-Targui of Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 – 13:32
Wednesday, July 3, 2013 – 08:12
Guinea’s opposition and ruling party reached an agreement to hold the country’s long-delayed legislative elections in September, the opposition said Wednesday.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 – 00:00
Cocaine shipped to West Africa by Latin American drug cartels is now being traded for arms, the U.N.’s drug czar said Monday.