- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Romanian Foreign Minister Says His Country Keen to Become
Partner in Implementation of Projects in Libya.
Thursday , 19– 04– 2018 – 18:28:00
Tripoli, 19 April 2018(Lana) Romanian Foreign Minister Milicicano
Theodor has expressed his country’s support for the Government of
National Accord, highlighting the calm in Libya.
This came at a meeting Milicicano held with the First Deputy
President of the Presidency Council Ahmed Mi’tig.
Milicicano said his country hoped that Romania and Libya share
expertise and became partners in development.
Mi’tig highlighted the ties between the two countries and
welcomed Romania’s anticipated chairmanship of the European Union in
He said Libya was keen to work with Romania and said both had
joint projects in the agricultural field in the last decades.