- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Romanian Foreign Minister Says His Country Keen to Become
Partner in Implementation of Projects in Libya.
Thursday , 19– 04– 2018 – 18:28:00
Tripoli, 19 April 2018(Lana) Romanian Foreign Minister Milicicano
Theodor has expressed his country’s support for the Government of
National Accord, highlighting the calm in Libya.
This came at a meeting Milicicano held with the First Deputy
President of the Presidency Council Ahmed Mi’tig.
Milicicano said his country hoped that Romania and Libya share
expertise and became partners in development.
Mi’tig highlighted the ties between the two countries and
welcomed Romania’s anticipated chairmanship of the European Union in
He said Libya was keen to work with Romania and said both had
joint projects in the agricultural field in the last decades.