- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Romanian Foreign Minister Milicicano
Theodor has expressed his country's support for the Government of
National Accord, highlighting the calm in Libya.
This came at a meeting Milicicano held with the First Deputy
President of the Presidency Council Ahmed Mi'tig.
Milicicano said his country hoped that Romania and Libya share
expertise and became partners in development.
Mi'tig highlighted the ties between the two countries and
welcomed Romania's anticipated chairmanship of the European Union in
He said Libya was keen to work with Romania and said both had
joint projects in the agricultural field in the last decades.
Source: Libya News Agency