- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Tripoli, Romanian Foreign Minister Milicicano
Theodor has expressed his country's support for the Government of
National Accord, highlighting the calm in Libya.
This came at a meeting Milicicano held with the First Deputy
President of the Presidency Council Ahmed Mi'tig.
Milicicano said his country hoped that Romania and Libya share
expertise and became partners in development.
Mi'tig highlighted the ties between the two countries and
welcomed Romania's anticipated chairmanship of the European Union in
He said Libya was keen to work with Romania and said both had
joint projects in the agricultural field in the last decades.
Source: Libya News Agency