- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 – 06:34
Qatar’s intention to procure Javelin missiles through the U.S. Foreign Military Sales program has been given the official green light. The U.S. Defense Security Cooperation Agency, which handles the FMS program, said approval had come from the U.S. State Department.
Friday, July 10, 2015 – 07:15
A Raytheon-built and U.S.-funded border security operations center has opened in Jordan to help secure the kingdom’s frontiers with Iraq and Syria.
Friday, June 5, 2015 – 06:53
Egypt has asked the United States for equipment to help secure its border with war-torn Libya, while Lebanon is seeking to buy U.S. missiles through the U.S. Foreign Military Sales program.
Friday, May 29, 2015 – 07:33
Brazil’s Ministry of Defense is to reschedule its spending for 2015 following a reduction of funds earmarked for 2015 in the annual budget law.
Friday, April 11, 2014 – 06:48
Lockheed Martin has opened a new office in Be’er Sheva, Israel, which the Israeli military is promoting as a center for its technology development.