- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
The U.N. has said two shipwrecks in the Mediterranean may have killed some 170 migrants who were crossing over to Europe. One ship reportedly sank off the coast of Libya with over 100 people on board. The U.N. says that over 2,200 migrants either died or were reported missing while crossing the Mediterranean in 2018.
Source: Democracy Now