- ticket title
- SOS Mediterranean Announces Rescue Of 407 In The Mediterranean In 72 Hours
- Committee For Solidarity With Libyan People Set Up In Algeria
- GNA Minister Of Interior Meets Mayor Of Tawergha
- Interior Ministry Undersecretary For Migration Affairs Meets Italian Ambassador
- EU Commission: Situation In Libya Unstable, We Seek Unified European Position On Libyan Crisis
Ghat- GHat Municipal Council has announced delivery of second relief aid coming from Tripoli. Saturday. It explained that the delivery includes medical material for Ghat General Hospital and some equipment for water and sanitation. The Presidency Council allocated 10 million dinars for Ghat to address the difficulties facing the town following the floods that swept the town.
Source: Libya News Agency