- ticket title
- Gharyan Is Ready To Exchange Detainees With People Of Eastern Region
- Meetings Between Libyan And Egyptian Foreign Ministries Continue To Resolve Outstanding Issues Between Libya And Egypt
- Promoting Women’s Participation In Electoral Process
- U.S. AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA REAFFIRMS U.S. SUPPORT FOR DECEMBER ELECTIONS
- USA Stresses Need For Libyan People And International Community To Use All Available Tools To Prevent Any Attempts To Disrupt Political Transition In Libya
Ghat- GHat Municipal Council has announced delivery of second relief aid coming from Tripoli. Saturday. It explained that the delivery includes medical material for Ghat General Hospital and some equipment for water and sanitation. The Presidency Council allocated 10 million dinars for Ghat to address the difficulties facing the town following the floods that swept the town.
Source: Libya News Agency