- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
Tripoli, 8 March 2016(Lana) The National Salvation Government Foreign Minister Ali Abu Za'akok has held a meeting with Julius Mbelumbongo the Ambassador of Congo, the dean of African diplomatic corps. Relations between the two countries and means to upgrade them on the bilateral and African levels as well as African continent issues were discussed at the meeting, which was held at the Government headquarters in Tripoli. The meeting was attended by the Foreign Ministry Undersecretary and the Head of Africa Department at the Foreign Ministry.
Source: Libya News Agency