- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Geneva, - Lana - The refugee world organization in Geneva , announced that it had facilitated the voluntarily return of 162 Nigerian migrants , including 28 women and three children , who were stranded in Libya. The organization said , that the return of the Nigerian migrants voluntarily from Libya , was done through the financial fund provided by the Swiss secretary for refugees , within the program of providing humanitarian return , and to re-integrate migrants who were stranded in libya. The organization added , that the return operation was carried out in cooperation with the Libyan authorities and the Nigerian embassy in Tripoli , and via a hired plane to Abuja.
Source: Libyan News Agency