- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Addis Ababa-An agreement with the UN suggests that a reconciliation conference be held prior to the forthcoming elections in Libya, a AU official said. 'Foreign intervention in Libya makes the situation even more complex and deepens instability, and the Summit has discussed the security situation and the deployment of armed groups and other groups, the African Peace and Security Commissioner Isamel Sharqi said, at a press conference on Monday on the sidelines of the AU Summit. The affect of the armed groups is spreading to neighboring countries, he said. Sharqi was re-elected as Peace and Security Commissioner in January 2017.
Source: Libya News Agency