- ticket title
- Gender equality, justice in law and practice: Essential for sustainable development
- Technical assistance and capacity-building to improve human rights in Libya (A/HRC/40/L.6/Rev.1)
- Hunger, displacement and disease: 4.3 million people remain in dire need of aid in Chad
- UNHCR Update Libya (22 March 2019)
- More children killed by unsafe water, than bullets, says UNICEF chief
Addis Ababa-An agreement with the UN suggests that a reconciliation conference be held prior to the forthcoming elections in Libya, a AU official said. 'Foreign intervention in Libya makes the situation even more complex and deepens instability, and the Summit has discussed the security situation and the deployment of armed groups and other groups, the African Peace and Security Commissioner Isamel Sharqi said, at a press conference on Monday on the sidelines of the AU Summit. The affect of the armed groups is spreading to neighboring countries, he said. Sharqi was re-elected as Peace and Security Commissioner in January 2017.
Source: Libya News Agency