- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Tripoli, - Work at Ras-J'deer border crossing between Libya and Tunisia , had resumed on Saturday , after been closed for more than two weeks , due to security events that took place in Bengerdan city. Spokesman for the joint security room of Zawara "Hafez Mo'amar" , in a press statement said that ; authorities on both sides of the crossing after a meeting for long hours , have agreed to open the crossing as from Saturday , and the trading movements will begin on next Monday. The announcement of opening the border crossing came , after a visit by presidential council chief "Fayez Saraj" to Tunisia , and meeting with the president "Caid Esibsi" , which led to agreeing on establishing a joint committee , to follow up the crossing movement between the two countries.
Source: Libyan News Agency