- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Why is it that the nursery rhyme comes to mind seeing it rain in the city? Despite the assumption that precipitation would be welcomed in a desert climate like Tripoli, when it rains here it really rains. Yes, it is calming to see the sandy streets of Libya dampen at the touch of rainwater, but when the sprinkles turn into street floods, it can be extremely unflattering.