- ticket title
- UNICEF / WORLD REFUGEE DAY
- LIBYA / GRANDI REFUGEE EVACUATION
- Joint Statement on World Refugee Day 2018
- Draft opinion – General budget of the European Union for the financial year 2019 – all sections – PE 623.654v01-00 – Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Joint statement on World Refugee Day 2018
NEW YORK, May 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — RA Holding Corp. (the “Company”) announced today that it has published its unaudited interim condensed financial statements as of and for the nine month period ended March 31, 2018. The financial reports will be made available at http://dev.gardencitygroup.
About RA Holding Corp.
RA Holding Corp. is the top-level holding company in the group created pursuant to the plan of reorganization of Arcapita Bank B.S.C.(c) and certain of its affiliates under chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code.
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT AN OFFER TO PURCHASE OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO SELL ANY SECURITIES
Contact: Lois Mannon, Mannon Consulting LLC
Tel: (614) 560-6071 Fax: (614) 573-6667 E-Mail: LMannon@mannonconsult.com