- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Cairo, The Quartet Committee on Libya which
made of the League of Arab States, African Union, the European Union
and the United Nations is holding a meeting at the Arab League
headquarters to discuss joint steps to encourage Libyan parties push
forward political transition in the country.
The Committee was also expected to discuss UN mediation in Libya
to reach the constitutional and electoral goals set out in the
The meeting is part of the Quartet commitment to closer
coordination in support of the political process in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency