- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Cairo, The Quartet Committee on Libya which
made of the League of Arab States, African Union, the European Union
and the United Nations is holding a meeting at the Arab League
headquarters to discuss joint steps to encourage Libyan parties push
forward political transition in the country.
The Committee was also expected to discuss UN mediation in Libya
to reach the constitutional and electoral goals set out in the
The meeting is part of the Quartet commitment to closer
coordination in support of the political process in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency