- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
- Flights resume at Amitiq airport
Qatar and France have agreed to launch a strategic dialogue initiative to address a broad range of regional issues, their foreign ministers said on Monday.
The dialogue will address the wars in Libya and Syria, regional tension with Iran, and the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, they told a news conference in Doha.
It will also address Qatar's dispute with other Arab countries.
Source: National News Agency