- ticket title
- Presidency Council Convenes meeting to discuss developments and repercussions of aggression on capital
- Libyan Government Condemns Daesh Attack On Southern Oil Field
- PC Deputy meets Governor of Central Bank of Libya
- Libya: Haftar Calls for the People to Rebel in Tripoli
- UN Tells Italy Proposed Decree Violates Migrants’ Rights
Qatar's foreign minister said he discussed Syria and Libya with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov who is visiting Doha, the first stop in a Gulf tour.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Al Thani said in joint press conference with Lavrov that a political solution in Syria is the only option for the war-torn country and called for unity in Libya.
Source: National News Agency