- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Gulf carrier Qatar Airways will allow passengers barred by an executive order last week to board flights to the United States, after a federal judge blocked the move, an airline spokeswoman told Reuters on Saturday.
President Donald Trump on Jan. 27 suspended the entry of people from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
Source: National News Agency