- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Russian President Vladimir Putin will visit Berlin to take part in the international conference on Libyan regulation on January 19, the Kremlin press service informed.
"An exchange of opinions on Libyan crisis regulation is planned, namely regarding the soonest establishment of a ceasefire, the reconciliation of the warring sides and the launch of an expansive political dialogue under the auspices of the UN," the message informs.
The key agreements will be reflected in the final document signed at the conference, the Kremlin added.
The international conference on Libya will take place on January 19 in Berlin.
Source: National News Agency