- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Moscow, Russian President has said that the situation in Libya was still aggravated and it’s important that it did not get worse. The Russian President expressed at meeting with the head of the Italian Government Giuseppe Cont hope for success of the Palermo Conference due to be held on Nov. 12,13. Russia supports Italy’s effort to resolve the Libyan crisis, Putin said, adding that Rome and Moscow share the same track and we support all that Italy is doing in this respect, Putin said. ‘All problems must be resolved by the people of Libya, we can only be supportive and guarantors, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency