- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Moscow, Russian President has said that the situation in Libya was still aggravated and it’s important that it did not get worse. The Russian President expressed at meeting with the head of the Italian Government Giuseppe Cont hope for success of the Palermo Conference due to be held on Nov. 12,13. Russia supports Italy’s effort to resolve the Libyan crisis, Putin said, adding that Rome and Moscow share the same track and we support all that Italy is doing in this respect, Putin said. ‘All problems must be resolved by the people of Libya, we can only be supportive and guarantors, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency