- ticket title
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
- Rwanda Receives More African Refugees From Libya
- Tunisia: Post-Debate Handshake Hailed as Pro-Democracy Sign
- Delegates Stress Urgent Need for Weather Resilient Farming, Combating Hunger, as Second Committee Debates Agriculture, Food Security, Nutrition
- President of the Presidential Council briefed on the arrangements for the start of the new school year
Moscow, Russian President has said that the situation in Libya was still aggravated and it’s important that it did not get worse. The Russian President expressed at meeting with the head of the Italian Government Giuseppe Cont hope for success of the Palermo Conference due to be held on Nov. 12,13. Russia supports Italy’s effort to resolve the Libyan crisis, Putin said, adding that Rome and Moscow share the same track and we support all that Italy is doing in this respect, Putin said. ‘All problems must be resolved by the people of Libya, we can only be supportive and guarantors, he added.
Source: Libya News Agency