- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Tripoli, Public Advocate at Zawia Court of Appeal has released Tunisian fishing boats held by Libyan Coast Guard, for fishing in Libyan territorial waters, in Zawia area, West of Tripoli November 15 with 54 sailors. The boats were released after freeing the 54 Tunisian sailors on December 6. The Public Advocate thanked the Libyan navy for carrying out its duties and its keen interest in law enforcement. The Tunisian Foreign Ministry expressed satisfaction for the positive cooperation of the relevant institutions and foremost the GNA for the release of the Tunisian fisherman on December 6.
Source: Libya News Agency