- ticket title
- Ministry Of The Interior Units Arrive In Tarhuna To Control Law And Order And Prevent Any Security Breaches.
- General Prosecutors Office Orders Imprisonment Of The Former Head Of The Civil Aviation Authority And The Director Of The Aviation Safety Department
- Minister Of Education Stresses Importance Of Activating Educational Channel And Electronic Platforms
- Libyan Investment Corporation Holds Desk To Desk Meeting With Libyan Foreign Investment Company And Its Director General
- National Oil Corporation Reveals Revenue For December 2020 .
Tripoli-The Special Representative of the UN Secretary General, Stephaney Williams has considered that among the measures that would contribute to confidence building among the parties to address the Libyan crisis,are resumption of air flights among Libyan regions, full resumption of oil production and export among Libyan regions, and unification and restructuring of oil installation guards and opening of the Coastal road between Abugrain and Serte. This came during the communication of Stephaney Williams with the Security Working group concerned with Libya through video conference to discuss the security situation in the past few days.
Source: Libya News Agency