- ticket title
- OrbusNeich® Announces China Approval for COMBO® Coronary Stent
- From unparalleled personalized service to distinctive experiences: Hilton’s luxury resorts in the Maldives invite travelers to experience renowned levels of hospitality
- أوبو تُطلق سلسلة هواتفها الذكية الجديد كلياً رينو4 والسماعة اللاسلكية الأحدث أوبو إنكو W51 في منطقة الشرق الأوسط
- “Paradigm Shift for Greater Value” Huawei drives 100 typical scenario-based solutions built on robust partnership
- شركة Secureworks تكمل عملية استحواذها على Delve Laboratories, Inc.
Islamabad, September 10, 2012 (PPI-OT): Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf has expressed deep concern over the loss of hills and damage to the properties and due to the torrential rains in Southern Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan.
The Prime Minister condoled with the bereaved families.
The Prime Minister directed all concerned authorities to leave no stone unturned in the relief and reserve of the people expected by these rains.
The Prime Minister also directed Chairman National Disaster Management Authority to coordinate with Provincial Governments as well as other organizations for immediate relief to the affected population.
For more information, contact:
Haji Ahmed Malik
Principal Information Officer
Press Information Department (PID)
Tel: +9251 925 2323 and +9251 925 2324
Fax: +9251 925 2325 and +9251 925 2326
Email: [email protected]