- ticket title
- Huawei and Intel Jointly Launch the Next-Gen FusionServer Pro V6 Intelligent Server
- فازت شركة برايم لاند للوساطة العقارية بجائزتين من مجلة بزنس وورلدوايد لعام 2020 تكريمًا للشركة ورئيسها التنفيذي
- ريورد وكولينسون فاليو داينامكس تتعاونا لتقديم عروض مخصصة مرتبطة بالبطاقات في جميع أنحاء الشرق الأوسط
- Gates Foundation Honors Director of Africa CDC With 2020 Global Goalkeeper Award
- مؤسسة بيل ومليندا جيتس تمنح مدير مركز مكافحة الأمراض في إفريقيا جائزة جلوبال جولكيبرز 2020
Islamabad, August 28, 2012 (PPI-OT): Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf has expressed the confidence that the government would soon come over the challenges faced by it.
“Time has come that all democratic forces should get united for the sake of democracy and participate wholeheartedly in forthcoming general elections which would be held in free, fair and impartial manner”, said the Prime Minister while talking to the Parliamentarians who called on him separately at the PM’s House this afternoon.
The Prime Minister said that completion of tenure by an elected government itself is an achievement.
He urged the Parliamentarians to work towards resolving the issues so that they can feel the change in their lives because of the policies of the present democratic government.
The Parliamentarians informed the Prime Minister about the status of the development schemes particularly relating to water supply, electrification, roads extensions, provisions of gas and other related subjects, of their respective constituencies. They also apprised him about the specific issues of the people relating to their areas.
The Prime Minister assured them of all possible assistance in the completion of projects of public utility in their areas.
The Parliamentarians who called on the Prime Minister included Mr. Ghaous Bux Mehar, Minister for Privatisation, MNAs, Nawab Sher Waseer, Ms. Mehreen Razzaq Bhutto, Dr. Zil-e-Huma, Chaudhry Zafar Iqbal, Mr. Akram Masih Gill and Dr. Paul Bhatti, Advisor to PM on National Harmony.
For more information, contact:
Haji Ahmed Malik
Principal Information Officer
Press Information Department (PID)
Tel: +9251 925 2323 and +9251 925 2324
Fax: +9251 925 2325 and +9251 925 2326
Email: [email protected]