- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Price Stabilizing Fund Unable to Import Consumer Goods for
Sunday , 29– 04– 2018 – 16:35:00
Tripoli, 29 April 2018(Lana) The Price Stabilizing Fund ‘PSF’ is
unable to import consumer goods for the upcoming month of Ramadan,
said the Head of the ‘PSF’ Jamal Al Sheibani.
In an exclusive interview with the Libyan News Agency, Al
Sheibani said he regretted the fact that the ‘PSF’ was unable to
provide for consumers in the holy month of Ramadan, indicating that
the Fund hasn’t imported any subsidized goods since October 2017,
because the Central Bank of Libya didn’t open any letters of credit
in favor of the PSF ever since.
Al sheibani disclosed that goods in the PSF warehouses were a
remainder of the goods imported in the last period.
While the Central Bank is opening letters of credit for private
companies to import food, it failed to do so for PSF, Al Sheibani
He said he regretted the behavior of the Central Bank and its
failure to provide basic goods for the public during the fasting
month of Ramadan.