- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
- شبكة آتريوم هيلث والإمارات العربية المتحدة تنشئان برنامج زمالة جراحية هو الأول في منطقة الجنوب الشرقي
Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Wendy R. Sherman travelled to New Delhi, India on April 28, and will travel to Dhaka, Bangladesh on May 1. Ambassador Sherman will meet with government officials to discuss a range of bilateral and regional issues, including regional efforts to provide assistance to Nepal.
In New Delhi, Ambassador Sherman met with senior government officials and civil society leaders. She is accompanied by Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs Nisha Biswal, Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Anne Patterson, and Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Linda Thomas-Greenfield. The trip is an opportunity for Ambassador Sherman and the Assistant Secretaries to engage their Indian counterparts on broader regional cooperation. They will also participate in a panel discussion on bilateral and regional issues at the University of Chicago Center.
In Dhaka, Ambassador Sherman will lead the U.S. delegation to the fourth U.S.-Bangladesh Partnership Dialogue during the plenary session. She plans to raise issues related to the political situation with the government and other interlocutors. Ambassador Sherman previously led the U.S. delegation to the third U.S.-Bangladesh Partnership Dialogue in October 2014.
For further information, please follow on Twitter @State_SCA or contact Ryan Norton at 202-647-7940.