- ticket title
- Kavalan Announces its Second ‘STR Whisky’
- Qi Card تتيح لعملائها تصميم بطاقاتهم من خلال بطاقة “اختياري”
- Hyundai Motor Announces IONIQ Brand Dedicated to EVs, Opening New Chapter for Customer-Centric EV Experiences
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
Under Secretary for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment Catherine Novelli will travel to Tanzania, Kenya, and South Africa, November 6-17.
In Arusha, Tanzania, she will be the senior U.S. Government official speaking at a regional summit on stopping wildlife crime and advancing conservation.
In Kenya, Under Secretary Novelli will meet with cabinet secretaries from the Ministry of Environment, Water, and Natural Resources; the Ministry of Energy; and the National Treasury; representatives from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade; and energy sector and business leaders. She will also visit Nairobi National Park, the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, the iHub tech entrepreneur center, and meet with leading Kenyan wildlife conservationists and social media experts.
In South Africa, Under Secretary Novelli will deliver remarks at the University of Pretoria on global supply chains, the advantages of open economies, the need for regional integration, and Africa’s opportunity to prosper in the new economy. She will also tour the Ford Factory in Silverton. She is scheduled to meet with the minister of trade and industry; the minister of energy; the deputy minister of agriculture, forestry, and fisheries; and the minister of health. Finally, she will meet with the minister of environmental affairs, and present to South African authorities State Department-provided equipment to combat wildlife trafficking.