- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
The Special Envoy to Sudan and South Sudan, Donald Booth, and members of the Administration will host a press call on Tuesday, February 17 at 9:50am. The call will provide details on the Department of Treasury and Department of Commerce’s amendment to U.S. Sudanese sanctions regulations pertaining to certain software, hardware, and services incident to personal communications. The Special Envoy will give on-the record remarks, additional remarks and comments will be on-background. To participate in the press call, please dial 1-877-322-9654. The Participant Code is 870973.
For further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.